SUPPORT SURVIVORS & PROTECT ARTISTS THIS GIVING TUESDAY
December 3, 2019
Have you ever been watching your favorite movie only to have it ruined when you realize that it’s produced by an abuser? Ever felt guilty for singing along to a song by someone who has hurt someone else? Us too.
If you feel bad being part of a culture that has turned a blind eye to abuse for so long, here’s your chance to feel better.
Learn more about Voices in Action and what we’ve been up to. And then donate to help survivors feel better!
Your donation goes directly to:
- Maintaining our private reporting system that helps survivors document and timestamp incidents of sexual assault until they are ready to come forward;
- Maintaining our database that tracks and alerts on serial perpetrators;
- Developing holistic and innovative approaches in providing protection and prevention from incidents of sexual misconduct and abuse including:
- A mobile reporting app
- Anti-sexual harassment virtual reality training
- Wearable tech for on-set reporting
- Free and affordable survivor support groups, self-care workshops, and trauma informed resources
WE NEED YOUR SUPPORT
The #MeToo Movement has helped spread awareness about the issue of sexual abuse and violence. But we need your help in continuing to create actionable change.
Ways you can help:
- Make a donation (We also accept Venmo: @VoicesInAction)
- SOCIAL MEDIA | SHARING TOOL KIT
Share Voices in Action’s Feel Bad, Feel Better campaign on:
- Twitter [@voicesin_action]
- Instagram [@voices_in_action]
- Share your own message about Voices in Action’s mission on your social media channels.
Right click and save any of the images below to share on your social channels.