Voices in Action is proud to announce our partnership with Noisy Water Winery in development of a line of limited edition, collectible wines highlighting the bravery of those who have used their Voice to speak for what's right in the faces of giants.
This first run of this exclusive Pinot Noir Rose showcases a white collar, made famous by one of those most important Voices of our generation, Ruth Bader Ginsburg. It's the perfect collectible or gift for anyone, but especially for the strong spoken, trailblazing women in your life.
ProVoice Pinot Noir Rose
Bottled in 2020
Produced & Bottled in Alto, New Mexico.
Nuances of bittersweet berries fold into a melody of crisp citrus notes, with a bursting berry finish.
Made by Survivors, for Survivors.
Supplies won't last, so don't wait to place your order!
- 1 Bottle - $39
- 3 Bottles - $36/bottle ($108 total)
- 6 Bottles - $33/bottle ($198 total)
- 12 Bottles - $30/bottle ($360 total)
Shipping rates apply.
Single purchase bottles are available, but due to national alcohol shipping rates, we recommend cases of 3, 6, or 12.
Noisy Water Winery has generously teamed with Voices in Action as a fundraising effort for Voices in Action, a 501c3 nonprofit. All proceeds of sales go toward Voices in Action's services supporting and protecting Survivors of sexual assault.
ABOUT NOISY WATER WINERY
(1) According to the Surgeon General, women should not drink alcoholic beverages during pregnancy because of the risk of birth defects.
(2) Consumption of alcoholic beverages impairs your ability to drive a car or operate machinery, and may cause health problems.